The term “Royal Development Company” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
If you do not agree to be bound by or comply with all of the foregoing, you should not access or use our information, services, or website.
- This website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide specific commercial, financial, investment, accounting, tax, or legal advice. It is provided to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for purposes of resale, distribution, public display or performance, or any other uses by you in any form or manner whatsoever. Unless otherwise indicated on this website, you may display, download, archive, and print a single copy of any information on this website, or otherwise distributed Royal Development Company for such personal, non-commercial use, provided it is done pursuant to the Terms and conditions set forth herein.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and Royal Development Company shall not undertake any liabilities whatsoever for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law or to any of the content of this website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Royal Development Company shall not be liable whatsoever. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, unless it is approved in writing by Royal Development Company, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The performance of this website and all information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website are provided to you on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind whatsoever, including any implied warranties or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of the rights of third parties.
- As a visitor to our website, you acknowledge and agree that any reliance on or use by you of any information available on this website shall be entirely at your own risk. In no event shall Royal Development Company nor any of its data providers be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or exemplary damages arising from the use or the performance of this website, even if Royal Development Company or such provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You may not link to our home page without our prior written approval.
- These Terms or Use and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates as applicable in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please click here to email us your queries.
We will hold, store and use personal information (which will be processed with/by electronic and non-electronic means) in the following ways:
- To analyse how our users access and navigate our services and use of the website;
- To get feedback from customers on the quality of our services – we may invite you to participate in questionnaires or surveys;
- To help detect and prevent criminal activity; and
- For any other purpose notified on the website.
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose to us via email or online.